The TEEM proceedings, like previous editions, will be published by the ACM, so we have to follow ACM’s directives and procedures.
All papers will have 5-8 pages and will be written following the template provided by ACM and should apply ACM Computing Classification categories. The publication process has changed, and the authors are in charge of preparing the final version of the papers using the ACM system and following the indications.
The Workflow and Templates
ACM has been working hard to create a usable and accessible experience for Microsoft Word authors while adding new features to archival formats. ACM continues to revise the Primary Article Templates to improve usability, functionality, and accessibility as needed. The ACM Publishing System (TAPS) also allows the use of standard LaTeX packages. Please note that the use of LaTeX packages must be restricted to the list provided here. All authors should submit manuscripts for review in a single-column format. Instructions for Word and LaTeX authors are given as follow:
(Microsoft Word): Write your paper using the template Following the embedded instructions. The text is in single-column format at this stage.
It is Important to submit correct formatting:
- Follow the ACM publication workflow
- Apply ACM Computing Classification categories
- References must follow the ACM citation style. This is MANDATORY.
- All the citations must be included in the Reference section of the paper. Only the cited references can be included in the Reference section
- References must be completed: use the full name of the journals not the acronyms, include all the important fields on each reference
- Introduce an Acknowledgements section with the details of your grants, etc.
When you are sure your paper meets the formatting requirements please go to the EasyChair platform and create an account if you don’t have one and submit your contribution here. We work with the metadata that you submit along with your paper, so please submit the correct data:
- Correct spelling of authors’ names in paper and metadata.
- Coherent spelling of authors’ names through all your papers if you have more than one.
- Do not inverse first name/last name, etc.
- When changing authors or title in your paper, please modify also the metadata in EasyChair.