All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be published in the ACM Digital Library as a volume in its International Conference Proceedings Series with ISBN and indexing in SCOPUS.
Authors with best papers will be invited to prepare and submit extended versions to be considered, after a new peer review, for publication in several special issues of the following scientific journals. Some of them are mainly linked to specific tracks (as it is described in each track page), others have a more transversal scope and papers from all tracks may be invited.
- Education in the Knowledge Society (EKS)
- Journal of Information Technology Research (JITR)
- Revista de Educación a Distancia (RED)
- Universal Access in the Information Society (UAIS): Special Issue: “Sustainable development, usability, and accessibility in educational strategies during the global pandemic“
- Sensors (MDPI): Special Issue “Robotics Education in Non University Studies: How to Engage Future Students for Computer Science Studies”
- Sustainability (MDPI): Special Issue “Online and Blended Learning Open Environments, Strategies Approaches and Experiences”
- Sustainability (MDPI): Special Issue: “Information System Model and Big Data Analytics”
- Sustainability (MDPI): Special Issue “Emergent Approaches to Prospective Thinking for Sustainable Development in Engineering Education”
- Informatics (MDPI): Topical Collection “Promotion of Computational Thinking and Informatics Education in Pre-University Studies”
- And a selected papers will be invited for a FREE extension of their papers in: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/digital