All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be published in the ACM Digital Library as a volume in its International Conference Proceedings Series with ISBN and indexing in SCOPUS.
Authors with best papers will be invited to prepare and submit extended versions to be considered, after a new peer review, for publication in several special issues of the following scientific journals. Some of them are mainly linked to specific tracks (as it is described in each track page), others have a more transversal scope and papers from all tracks may be invited.
- Education in the Knowledge Society (EKS)
- Journal of Information Technology Research (JITR)
- Universal Access in the Information Society (UAIS): Special Issue: “Sustainable development, usability, and accessibility in educational strategies during the global pandemic”
- Sustainability (MDPI): Special Issue: “Information System Model and Big Data Analytics”
- Revista de Educación a Distancia