Registration for the TEEM Conference 2021 is OPEN
Registration: 195€ (1st paper) // 150€ (Reduced fee for students)
Additional papers: 50€ per additional paper (maximum 2)
Conference registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all conference sessions
- Conference Proceedings
- Publication and diffusion of your presentations
- Certificate of presentation only those papers that the video presentation is published in the TEEM channel
For paper presentation at the Conference and publication in the Proceedings, one registration per paper is required. Please, take care to choose the proper fee regarding the additional papers. Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
TO REGISTER Please download the Registration Form
All questions about submissions and registrations should be emailed to info(at)teemconference.eu
REGISTRATION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When will I receive the Invoice ?
– As soon as we receive the wire transfer, we will email the proper invoice within one week.
- Can I pay with Credit Card ?
– Yes, for exceptional cases we can handle credit card payment. However a 4% charge will be issued and the process may take a few days. Please send the Registration Form and ask for Credit Card Payment and we will send you instructions.
Data protection information for the registration process.
|Controller||Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya|
|Data Protection Officer Contact Details||Check the details in this link.|
|Purpose of Processing||Congress organisation, administration, participants’ information and accreditation|
|Lawfulness of processing||Performance of a contract to which the data subject is party and fulfilling a task carried out in the public interest (research and teaching)|
|Recipients||Your data will not be shared with third parties, except for when required to comply with a legal obligation.|
|Data subjects rights||Check in this link how to request the data access, rectification or erasure, limitation of processing, objection to the processing or the data portability.|
|Envisaged time limits for erasure||The data will be kept for as long as necessary for the purposes indicated. Check the UPC data erasure policy through this link|
|More information||You can find more information about your rights, how to exercise them or how to present claims through this link.|